[ RadSafe ] Old Geiger Counter schematic needed

Darrough, James james.darrough at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jul 15 15:29:13 CDT 2013


               I am looking for a schematic and maybe user/service manual for a very old Geiger counter. It is called an "Oremaster Super Geiger Counter" and actually has electron tubes. I am attaching a couple of photos for better identification.

               If anyone has any literature on this old device, it would be much appreciated!

Sincerely, Jim Darrough

James E. Darrough
Health Physicist
Oregon State University Radiation Center
100 Radiation Center
Corvallis, OR 97331-5903
(541) 737-7048 - Office

More information about the RadSafe mailing list