[ RadSafe ] product question: Polimaster products

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Jul 21 14:43:58 CDT 2013

Clement,

Thank you for your kind wishes! Rest assured, that I try my best - I can
already walk slowly a few meters with crutches, have started to use only one
and am practizing to walk without them at home. My goal is to be able to
visit one or the other of the many interesting scientific conferences this
autumn!

Best regards and mind your step when descending from the underground or the
bus!!!

Franz