[ RadSafe ] Understanding Dark Lightning Radiation Could Protect Crew and Passengers

Joseph Shonka jjshonka at shonka.com
Mon Jul 22 17:52:26 CDT 2013

A lightning strike to the ground, for example, is preceded by a small
electron current from the cloud to the ground which ionizes the air
creating a vacuum tunnel, equivalent to a beam pipe.  It is through this
vacuum tunnel that the main charge returns from the ground to the cloud.
Thus, lightning (or electrical current in air) makes its own vacuum.

--
Joseph J. Shonka, Ph.D.
Shonka Research Associates, Inc.

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
notify Shonka Research Associates, Inc. at (770) 509-7606 and permanently
delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.