[ RadSafe ] Benchmark on measures/instrumentation used to provide automated assurance that shielding system remains intact and not compromised by inadvertent or undetected loss of water inventory.

BEREGIC Virgiliu -NUCLEAR virgiliu.beregic at opg.com
Fri Jul 26 12:03:48 CDT 2013

Thank you very much,

I will contact Randy.

Best regards,

Virgiliu

-----Original Message-----
From: JOHN.RICH at sargentlundy.com [mailto:JOHN.RICH at sargentlundy.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 3:07 PM
To: The International Radiation Protection (Health Physics) Mailing List
Cc: rfebright2 at aep.com
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Benchmark on measures/instrumentation used to provide automated assurance that shielding system remains intact and not compromised by inadvertent or undetected loss of water inventory.

Like everybody else in the industry, we're supporting the spent fuel pool water level instrumentation effort.  But, I think the person you want to
contact is Randy Ebright,  his email is:    rfebright2 at aep.com

John Rich
312-269-3768

From:   BEREGIC Virgiliu -NUCLEAR <virgiliu.beregic at opg.com>
To:     "'radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu'" <radsafe at agni.phys.iit.edu>
Cc:     SCHWARTZ Ephraim -NUCLEAR <ephraim.schwartz at opg.com>
Date:   07/25/2013 12:35 PM
Subject:        [ RadSafe ] Benchmark on measures/instrumentation used to
Sent by:        radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu

Dear RadSafers,

Ontario Power Generation, (OPG) is interested in warning
measures/instrumentation used (in industry standards), to provide
automated assurance that shielding system remains intact and not
compromised by inadvertent or undetected loss of water inventory.

Could you please, provide me  examples of warning measures/instrumentation
used at your nuclear facilities, that will be help me to complete a
Benchmark related to this issue?

Thank you for your time and  cooperation,

Sincerely,

Virgiliu D. Beregic, MSc.
Health Physicist
ONTARIO POWER GENERATION
Radiation Protection Programs
1549 Victoria Street East
Whitby, ON, L1N 9E3
 (905) 430-2215/ext. 3288
 virgiliu.beregic at opg.com

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
PROPRIETARY AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission,
dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard copy or
other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient and have received this message in error,
please notify me by return e-mail and delete this message from your
system. Ontario Power Generation

visit: http://health.phys.iit.edu