[ RadSafe ] Disposal of BaFCl:Eu Scintillator Material

Hans J Wiegert hjwiegert at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 13:20:23 CDT 2013

Ron,

Give Philotechnics in Oak Ridge a call. http://www.philotechnics.com/

Toll Free: 1-888-RAD-WASTE
Main Telephone: 865-483-1551

I have used them on several occasions when I was working and was always
very satisfied with their service. Most likely they can help you or at
least point you in the right direction. Sorry, but I don't remember the
name of my contact with them.

Good Luck!

Best Regards,

Hans
*

Retirement is, when the only day you have to set your alarm clock is Sunday
- so you are not late for church!*