[ RadSafe ] KHOU Series on Radioactivity in Drinking Water

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 16:13:34 CDT 2013

Radsafe,

     I expect the drought in Texas and central USA will  go on for about 12
years or so.  It is similar in nature to the drought  (Dust Bowl USA) of
1932.  I'm not sure the amplitude of the drought will be  as high as that one.
 Dig In, use groundwater sparingly, and don't grow too  many crops or
cattle.  It is a good time to develop natural gas resources  in an
environmentally friendly and correct manner.  Best of Luck.

    Regards,    Joe Preisig

In a message dated 7/31/2013 4:54:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,