[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] VIDEO: Global effect of Fukushima radiation

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 03:33:28 CDT 2013

Gundersen and his converts like this "Japanese" diplomat, perhaps once a
man of some distinction, but now nothing more than a flunky for Gundersen,
never give up.  Does anyone know anything about the "diplomat" - the
Japanese Department of State was not much help.  I have thought about
asking the Japanese Consulate in San Francisco, but have not gone over to
see them.

Roger Helbig
Diplomat: We are facing global catastrophe over next 40-100 years because
of Fukushima nuclear disaster (VIDEO)
http://enenews.com/japanese-diplomat-we-are-facing-global-catastrophe"
   Respond
to this post by replying above this line
      New post on *nuclear-news*
<http://nuclear-news.net/author/christinamacpherson/>  VIDEO: Global effect
of Fukushima radiation<http://nuclear-news.net/2013/06/08/video-global-effect-of-fukushima-radiation/>
by
Christina MacPherson <http://nuclear-news.net/author/christinamacpherson/>
[image: see-this.way]<http://antinuclearinfo.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/see-this-way.gif>
http://fairewinds.org/podcast/fighting-a-dragon-i-cannot-see
  *Japanese Diplomat: We are facing global catastrophe over next 40-100
years because of Fukushima nuclear disaster (VIDEO)
http://enenews.com/japanese-diplomat-we-are-facing-global-catastrophe-over-next-40-100-years-because-of-fukushima-nuclear-disaster-video
*

*Title: Fighting a dragon I cannot
see<http://fairewinds.org/podcast/fighting-a-dragon-i-cannot-see>
*
*Source: Fairewinds Energy Education*
*Date: June 5, 2013*

Nathaniel White-Joyal, Host: It’s clear that the west coast of the United
States will be affected by the radiation from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear
plant.

Akio Matsumura, Diplomat: Let me clarify. We are facing global disaster —
catastrophe — occurring. From that perspective, over 40 years, 50 years, or
maybe 100 years. We cannot escape from this fact. For that we have to keep
in mind. […] This radioactive material, or contaminated water, any cases,
reach out to your west coast as well. If you are counting on Japan, I can
assure you now they do not take serious action.
*Watch the video
here<http://fairewinds.org/podcast/fighting-a-dragon-i-cannot-see>
*
  *Christina MacPherson<http://nuclear-news.net/author/christinamacpherson/>
* | June 8, 2013 at 7:26 am | Categories: Resources
-audiovicual<http://nuclear-news.net/?cat=39132860>| URL:
http://wp.me/phgse-dmC

 Comment<http://nuclear-news.net/2013/06/08/video-global-effect-of-fukushima-radiation/#respond>
   See all comments<http://nuclear-news.net/2013/06/08/video-global-effect-of-fukushima-radiation/#comments>

     Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage
Subscriptions<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=08885aed3993e49a821da296e09588a3&email=rwhelbig%40gmail.com>.

http://nuclear-news.net/2013/06/08/video-global-effect-of-fukushima-radiation/
         Thanks for flying with WordPress.com <http://wordpress.com>