[ RadSafe ] Radiochemical Analysis/Assessment of EnvironmentalSamples

Cowie, Michael I michael.cowie at aramco.com
Wed Jun 12 06:56:17 CDT 2013

Thank you Jerry!

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu [mailto:radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu] On Behalf Of Falo, Gerald A CIV USARMY MEDCOM PHC (US)
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 2:31 PM
To: The International Radiation Protection (Health Physics) Mailing List
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Radiochemical Analysis/Assessment of EnvironmentalSamples

Mike,

I don't if someone has mentioned this, but have you looked at MARLAP:
http://www.epa.gov/rpdweb00/marlap/?

"MARLAP provides guidance for the planning, implementation, and assessment phases of those projects that require the laboratory analysis of radionuclides. The guidance provided by MARLAP is both scientifically rigorous and flexible enough to be applied to a diversity of projects and programs.
This guidance is intended for project planners, managers, and laboratory personnel."

Jerry

The statements and opinions expressed herein are my responsibility; no one else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but I still reserve the right to make mistakes.

Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP
Army Institute of Public Health - Health Physics Program jerry.falo at us.army.mil
410-436-4852
DSN: 584-4852