[ RadSafe ] Upcoming Facility Decommissioning Training Course sessions

Boing, Lawrence E. lboing at anl.gov
Tue Jun 18 10:11:05 CDT 2013

Argonne National Laboratory will conduct two sessions of its 'Facility Decommissioning Training Course' in late 2013.  The first session will be held October 1-3, 2013 in Virginia Beach, VA and the second session will be held November 4-7, 2013 in Las Vegas, NV.  The second session includes a tour of course relevant selected areas of the NNSS (the old NTS). Other sessions conducted routinely - please monitor the website for those details.

For additional information/registration, please visit our website at www.dd.anl.gov/ddtraining/<http://www.dd.anl.gov/ddtraining/> - any other questions can be directed to me at lboing at anl.gov<mailto:lboing at anl.gov>.   Please share with others that may have an interest.  Thank you.

Larry Boing
Argonne National Laboratory
Nuclear Engineering Division/Special Projects
9700 South Cass Avenue / Bldg 208
Argonne, IL 60439

lboing at anl.gov
  http://www.dd.anl.gov
  http://www.orau.gov/ddsc/
  Join the Nuclear Decommissioning LinkedIn group
  http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2530360&trk=hb_side_g
630-252-6729  Phone
630-252-7577  Fax