[ RadSafe ] Long-lived Radioactive Waste

James Tocci jtocci at ehs.umass.edu
Fri Mar 8 15:27:30 CST 2013

Hi All

Just recently, General Atomics has announced that they have a new
reactor design that can use existing spent fuel, now in storage, in
their reactor that can be built in a factory!!
Then delivered to your "licensed" site.

READ ALL ABOUT IT!! at their web site ga.com.

Sounds very interesting.  I will wait to read the comments you nuclear
power experts can share. I just happened to catch it on the weekly
news program "White House Chronicles".
Jim