[ RadSafe ] RES: Spectroscopic human phantoms

John G. Hunt john at ird.gov.br
Thu Mar 28 09:26:26 CDT 2013

The site http://www.vmcsoftware.com/in%20vivo.html has a free download of
the program VMC in-vivo which is simple to install and run.

It has a number of phantoms, you choose the radionuclide and organ of
interest and a Ge or NaI detector, and it will give the calibration
coefficient and the gamma spectrum

I have considerably improved the program VMC in-vivo, but have not yet had
the time to up-load it to the site., if anyone is interested, please reply
off-line to john at ird.gov.br

John