[ RadSafe ] A judges' criticism of John W Gofman ? Arthur R Tamplin?

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Thu May 9 21:19:08 CDT 2013

Steve, thank you for providing these 3 links. Interesting that BEIR
Reports basically supported what Dr. Gofman's research developed.
Assertions that he simply took on an anti-nuclear stance due to AEC
funding being eliminated is pretty far fetched. I didn't know all about
his history but it is obvious his knowledge was significant and he was
selected to head divisions by some of the pioneers in the nuclear
industry. Let the facts speak for themselves.

Regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President