[ RadSafe ] What's Killing The Nuclear Industry?

Michael, Joey L joey-michael at uiowa.edu
Wed May 15 15:44:38 CDT 2013

I would go further and say that natural gas is killing other methods of power generation as well.  Too bad, because it seemed like we were ready for a nuclear power resurgence.  Of course it could be argued that the stringent regulation of the nuclear industry drives the cost well beyond were it should be, then that comes back to risk perception.