[ RadSafe ] Five Greatest Science Blunders

David Lee davidleesafe at gmail.com
Sat May 18 16:01:23 CDT 2013

Otto,

Very interesting analogies in the article.

1. So LNT is Y=aX introduction into algebra.
2. Now, we think Y=aX-5 ?
3. I heard of Y= sqr(aX)-5   5 is probably 25 or more like 50?
4. Y= ?????

So we came in the 1-st Algebra class and a teacher has introduced us to the
concept of the equation and graph LNT (1).
Students got so in love with this simple and beautiful equation and
straight simetrical graph.

Pretty good analogy with Einstein's convictions, he was so in love with a
beauty of simplicity. Is this his saying "I don't believe God throws the
dice"? Or "Doing the same thing and expecting a different result"?

I couldn't have noticed all those 5 theories blunders had authors.
I want to ask does LNT have a NAMED author, we would read about on FOX news
lets say in 2 to 5 years?