[ RadSafe ] Highly Enriched Fuel Reactors

David Lee davidleesafe at gmail.com
Sun May 19 00:00:51 CDT 2013

Goerge,

What about the fuel cost?

Even manufacturing would be cheaper of metal fuel versus pellets.

Waste, I am a very frugal guy. "Some ones waste the other guy's treasure"
;-)
I have around 25 items listed one eBay and a half of that on the Craigslist.
Today, we have solar panels on the roofs.
May be, we will have gamma, beta and super deluxe alpha panels in the
basements, tomorrow

Dave.