[ RadSafe ] More on the indefensible attack on dead scientists- Gofman et al

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon May 20 15:08:06 CDT 2013

Philip,

You waste your time by writing to a troll. It even seems that he is now
trolling on RADSAFE using another name . It does not make any sense to
discuss with him - these trolls are not accessible by any reasonable
argument.

It is a wise decision not to discuss this matter with him any more. I would
hope that other RADSAFErs would follow!

Best regards,

Franz

PS: Andy Karam used to be on RADSAFE and I even met him once on the Greek
Island of Rhodos at a conference on NORM. "?"