[ RadSafe ] FW: Cancer and birth defects in Iraq: the nuclear legacy

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed May 22 20:05:26 CDT 2013

They have gone off the deep end before!  Wonder if any of them have
actually looked at the science.  Their journal, unfortunately, would be
considered much more solid than the on-line for profit ones.  This should
really be dug into, but I have no idea who will that has credentials enough
for anyone to care.

Roger