[ RadSafe ] Cancer and birth defects in Iraq: the nuclear legacy

Clayton J Bradt CJB01 at health.state.ny.us
Thu May 23 12:50:33 CDT 2013

Steve, you got farther than me. When I got to the statement you quoted
about other effects besides cancer I skimmed the rest.  I was looking (in
vain it turned out) for some mention of bio-assay results indicating the
uranium levels in the victims' bodies.

This article is an un-serious piece of work.

Clayton Bradt
Principal Radiophysicist
NYS Dept. of Health