[ RadSafe ] Need a Compactor or Shredder?

Jim Bell jbellsr at outlook.com
Tue May 21 14:07:41 CDT 2013

Hello Radsafers,

We have a used compactor with a three compartment HEPA filtration system and a used shredder we no longer have a use for. Although these units exhibit some slight contamination from use over the years, both still work well. The compactor can compact a 55 gal. drum to 300 lbs. or more, depending upon the type of waste and the HEPA filtration unit was custom built for us at great expense. The compactor & HEPA filtration system was purchased from S & G Enterprises in Milwaukee and the shredder was manufactured by ShredPax in Chicago and includes a raised framework and conveyor belt. We would consider donating these units to a non-profit organization and will consider all offers from others who might be interested. Please contact me direct for further details.

Thanks,

Jim Bell
ADCO Services, Inc.
jbellsr at outlook.com, (New email address)