[ RadSafe ] Fission???

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 13:57:01 CST 2013

Admiral Brennan,

     Some of this stuff is serious, some of it is  not.  You are a UFO
skeptic and I understand that.  You also were in  the Nuclear Navy, No????  You
clearly know things you can't talk  about.  I find many of your postings to
be interesting.  But I don't  really trust you fundamentally.

    My radiation career is separate from the UFO  stuff.  Believe what you
will.  Many of the observed UFO's are USA and  other government test
aircraft/spacecraft.  Some UFO's can probably dead  lift-off from a USA or other
aircraft carrier.  If a Harrier can do it, so  can a UFO.  The UFO over
Arizona was clearly a flying wing of some sort ---  you can see a German WWII
flying wing plane in the Air and Space Museum.   Stealth USA flying jets and
bombers resemble flying wings also.

    Be a skeptic.  It is your right.  I understand  it totally.

    Joe Preisig

In a message dated 11/4/2013 2:44:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,