[ RadSafe ] David Suzuki on Fukushima

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 11:16:15 CST 2013

Radsafe,

     CNN apparently is airing a show called Pandora's  Promise about
Nuclear Power on Thursday night.  I expect the program will  be anti-nuclear????
It would be nice if they could keep such a feature  news report
factual.

     The next really big earthquake in Japan (magnitude  8.0 or above,
complete with big tsunami) probably won't be at Fukushima, but  probably will be
somewhere else along the Japanese coastline.  Hopefully,  by then, Japanese
nuclear plants along the coast will have improved their  seawalls and will
have placed their backup power systems in protected  areas.

    Joe Preisig

In a message dated 11/5/2013 9:42:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ograabe at ucdavis.edu writes:

At 02:03  PM 11/5/2013, you wrote:
>David Suzuki has issued a scary warning about  Japan's Fukushima nuclear
>plant, saying that if it falls in a future  earthquake, it's "bye bye
Japan..
***********************
What  nonsense.

75-year old David Suzuki is zoologist who seems to champion
irrational causes from the faulty global warming hypothesis
to the  wildly incorrect low dose radiation risk  estimates.

Prof. Otto  G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the Environment
University  of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
E-Mail:  ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530)  758-6140