[ RadSafe ] Pandora's Promise

Ernesto Faillace ernesto.faillace at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:34:17 CST 2013

Pandora's Promise is definitely NOT anti-nuclear - It's a documentary that,
in addition to giving an overview of nuclear power's status post-Fukushima,
features multiple interviews with former anti-nuclear activists who
currently support nuclear power (even post-Fukushima), primarily out of
concern for global warming should the nuclear option be taken out of the
energy mix.  Also features a great exchange with Helen Caldicott (and shows
just how irrational her unreformed anti-nuclear views can be...)

While it's not the most scintillating documentary (in my opinion there is
too much dialog - it's like watching a much longer "60 Minutes" segment),
it is quite educational, fairly objective and factual, with balanced tone,
and highly recommended to family and friends who might be on the fence
about nuclear power.

Definitely worth watching!

Regards,

Ernesto Faillace