[ RadSafe ] Arafat Po poisoning report

KARAM, PHILIP PHILIP.KARAM at nypd.org
Fri Nov 8 13:00:41 CST 2013

I have to say that I was very dubious before reading the report. But the authors seem to have been very thorough and methodical, they tried to account for a number of alternative hypotheses, and their conclusions were that their work "moderately supports" the possibility of Po-210 poisoning. So, in Mythbusters terminology, I'd have to categorize this as "plausible."

Andy