[ RadSafe ] U.S. Court Orders Government to Stop Collecting Nuclear Waste...

Bruce Toomire btoomire at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Nov 19 12:09:25 CST 2013

I'm not sure who you meant by "they" but the NRC is going forward with
evaluation with the DOE's license application for Yucca Mountain:

http://pbadupws.nrc.gov/docs/ML1332/ML13322B228.pdf

granted it is with a much constrained budget of $11 million.

This appears to set up a classic catch-22 scenario? Funding for waste
management issues has made YM a political prisoner for years.

Bruce