[ RadSafe ] Fukushima Madness

KARAM, PHILIP PHILIP.KARAM at nypd.org
Wed Nov 20 14:25:13 CST 2013

OK - a quick question. Does anyone know how much spent fuel is present, how old it is, what the fission product inventory is, etc.? I agree that these claims are ridiculous - but it would be great to have some solid data and calculations to go with that assertion. I've got to admit I don't know where to look for this information - can anyone help out?

Thanks!

Andy