[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] Radiation expert admits giving bad information on Fukushima- Doctor Yamashita got it wrong!

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 03:52:26 CST 2013

The anti-Nuclear-News blog and its associated e-mail list to probably
hundreds if not thousands continues to spew out a daily dose of lies
to make people doubt and or fear - I wonder what this one is?  Natural
News is even worse than Nuclear-News if that is indeed possible.  It
is associated with Gary Null and his peddling of probably useless
supplements.  I caught them using picture of A1E Skyraider in Vietnam
as illustration for a bogus article on depleted uranium.  Far as I
know, they never bothered to fix or correct this.

Roger Helbig

arclight2011part2 posted: " Pinksapphiret2 Published on 22 Nov 2013
How can an expert on radiation give fallacious advice and counsel?....
WEBSITE: www.naturalnews.com Author credit: J. D. Heyes Photo credit:
www.naturalnews.com Article link: http://www.naturalnews.co"

New post on nuclear-news

Radiation expert admits giving bad information on Fukushima- Doctor
Yamashita got it wrong!

by arclight2011part2

Pinksapphiret2

Published on 22 Nov 2013

How can an expert on radiation give fallacious advice and counsel?....

WEBSITE: http://www.naturalnews.com
Author credit: J. D. Heyes
Photo credit: http://www.naturalnews.com
Article link: http://www.naturalnews.com/043004_rad...

Prof Paddy Regan cocks up Fukushima analysis with 4 polystyrene cups