[ RadSafe ] New list policy

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Sat Oct 19 13:35:47 CDT 2013

It would be good news but I don't believe it. Because of the way I read
my emails I go manually through 100-300 spam messages/day. Costs me
a keystroke per message and no wait time to load it etc.; I see the
full header and the beginning of each message, I recognize spam
within less than 1 second on average, I suppose.
Whoever snoops all emails will have no difficulty whatsoever
to filter out practically all of the spam automatically, and given
that they typically would be interested in particular individuals
the task becomes even easier. They know whatever they want to know
about anyones everyday activities, has been the case for many
years. Given the new trend to make the new phone models with
a non-removable battery... well, I suppose the best we can hope
for is to reach a state of the society where everyone's data is
publically available, not just to the secret services. Which would
mean there would be no secrets at all... May be in the year 3000? :D

Dimiter