[ RadSafe ] Source tracking inventory software

Guilmette, Todd tguilme at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 3 10:55:24 CDT 2013

Hello all,

I am doing some research here to gather some data for a possible upcoming inventory.  I would like to know what software companies are using for their radioactive source tracking.

I assume most companies have their own custom software.  I don't see many off the shelf software programs for sale online.

We use our own custom software here, and I assume all of the other DOE labs also have their own custom stuff.

Can people please pitch in from different sites and tell me if they have a custom home-grown software, or if they are using a commercial program?

This includes reactors, NRC licensed sites and DOE sites, and also outside the US.

I did a search in the RadSafe archives and didn't find much.

Thanks much!

Todd Guilmette

Radiological Control Technician, Org 41282
LMATA contractor for
Sandia National Laboratories
P.O. Box 5800, MS 1103
Albuquerque, NM 87185
(505) 844-5915
tguilme at sandia.gov<mailto:844-5915tguilme at sandia.gov>

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered." - Number 6, The Prisoner