[ RadSafe ] Source tracking inventory software

Doug Aitken JAitken at slb.com
Tue Sep 3 11:18:03 CDT 2013

Schlumberger custom software that not only does inventories, but also tracks leak test compliance, source movements, etc., cradle to grave.......
Keeping track of multiple thousands of (portable) sources is serious business!

Regards
Doug
Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor, Schlumberger D&M Operations Support
Cell Phone: 713-562-8585
(alternate e-mail: doug.aitken at slb.com )
Mail:
Schlumberger, Drilling & Measurements HQ,
300 Schlumberger Drive, MD15,
Sugar Land, Texas 77478