[ RadSafe ] Source tracking inventory software

Mike Scott info at bictechnology.co.uk
Thu Sep 5 08:05:23 CDT 2013

Dear Todd,

We have supplied a large number of Universities & Laboratories in the UK
with our very comprehensive Source Tracking System.

You can look at a demo system -  <http://www.jim-fitz.co.uk/>
Iso-Inventory. However, this can be tailored to particular customer
requirements.

We do not charge a license fee.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Best regards,

Mike Scott

BIC Technology Ltd