[ RadSafe ] Medical incident (Bill Lipton)

willim01 at MSKCC.ORG willim01 at MSKCC.ORG
Thu Sep 5 21:18:40 CDT 2013

Peter,

That wasn't the intent of my comments.  It does appear that many events don't meet the thresholds for reporting.  It is recommended that the regulations for reporting are reviewed.  This generally doesn't take long particularly if you have a good group in the room (my experience).

In NYC (an agreement city), we have/had additional requirements for classifying lower threshold events and actions to prevent recurrence.  I was quite happy to see that in the code.

Respectfully,

Matt Williamson

     Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from

     Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,

     and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of

     you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,

     copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments

     is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in

     error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message

     and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups

     from your computer.