[ RadSafe ] Auer on Global Warming

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Fri Apr 4 08:09:04 CDT 2014

Hmm. The "global warming/climate change discussion rears its ugly head again. I have serious doubts about "science" which advocates a major role for man in global climate change. ONE volcanic eruption puts more "climate changing gases" into the atmosphere than ALL of mankind's activities combined (that includes the Industrial Revolution). Have you all seen what our government plans on doing to 'help' this 'problem' here at home? They plan on 'regulating' COW emissions (picture' gas' here or some other memorable image). You heard that right. How can this be done? Just force farmers to produce fewer cows (less supply will dramatically increase the price of all related food in our country). I have had enough, but I digress...

Please note that the bulk IPCC report, upon which much of the 'concern' of man made contributions is based, was CHAIRED not by a scientist, but rather by an ECONOMIST. That's right, an economist. Much of the underdeveloped world contributes more to this 'problem' than the developed world; yet those who authored this ICCP report almost demand that the developed world solve the problem. And how do they suggest this be done? The developed world must redistribute its wealth! Yes, this 'concern' is all couched in money (give US money to corrupt governments in the third world in hopes that the 'climate change concern' will magically improve due to emissions contributions from the third world. How has that been working out for America? Additionally, much of this 'research' is based upon modeling - which models depends upon what country is in the front of the line for the discussion.

Throughout all of this we must all remember that ALL MODELS ARE WRONG AND SOME ARE USEFUL.

My 2 cents worth.

John