[ RadSafe ] Nuclear-News Claims] Extremely radioactive particle found in Japan - 300 miles from Fukushima - News banned in Japan

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 20:24:02 CDT 2014

Jaro:

Yep, black sands, also found in abundance in coastal areas of India. Since
there is a fair amount of Zr, the mineral Zircon (ZrSiO4) may also contain
up to several % U.
http://www.mindat.org/min-4421.html

Heavy mineral placers, either modern or ancient are almost always
radioactive and frequently occur in beach placers or stream placers because
they are "heavy" and differentiate themselves by either longshore drift
(beach placers) or in stream placers.

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd