[ RadSafe ] Auer on Global Warming

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 14:36:01 CDT 2014

Radsafe,

     No global warming in the past 18 years???   How cool.  This agrees
well with my posts to radsafe, which suggest that  the Earth's dip angle
towards the sun was a maximum in 1998 and the Earth is  gradually dipping less
steeply towards the Sun since 1998.  Data, see the  Nasa VLBI polar motion
(Chandler wobbles, Annual wobble) data set (NASA Goddard  space center).  I
explained all this previously on Radsafe --- see the  archives of Radsafe.   The
next polar motion amplitude peak (and more  warming) will be in 2042.
2020 will be the center (2014-2026) for droughts in Midwest and California
USA, similar to 1932 (US Dust Bowl).  Hopefully not as severe???

     joe preisig

In a message dated 4/4/2014 10:01:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,