[ RadSafe ] Dutch Piracy

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Thu Apr 10 09:46:41 CDT 2014

Hi Marco,

I probably can't offer any real help but the story is so sickening
I find it hard to just shut up.

I think the "prosecutor" is deliberately sabotaging your shipment
for some reasons they should be made to explain.

Here is why I think so:

1. No "normal" person can be *that* stupid - if he/she were that stupid he/she
would be unable to find his/her way to work to the office every day.

2. He/she would not hide behind the anonymity if he/she felt right.

Best of luck - and I hope you make them pay for every penny they
have wasted for you, interest included.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff, TGI             http://www.tgi-sci.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/didi_tgi/sets/72157600228621276/