[ RadSafe ] SAFECAST Citizen Geiger Counter Monitoring - was High Radioactivity Particles in Japanese House Dusts

Brad Keck bradkeck at mac.com
Mon Apr 21 11:08:21 CDT 2014

There are a lot of issues with this report.  It is need of a serious technical review for both the chemical and radiochemical aspects.  Maybe their advisors will step up and make a full technical report available for criticism, and not just this summary?

But the most egregious thing in my humble view is that they've taken a microscopic particle and tried to make a mountain out of a mole hill by using a food specification ( for kg's of food) on a microscopic particle (ug's).  This is also reflected in their average values and errors which - to their credit - do encompass the null result.

Sent from my iPad