[ RadSafe ] Mangano-Sherman-Busby's cards being called

Mattias Lantz Mattias.Lantz at physics.uu.se
Fri Apr 25 17:22:55 CDT 2014

Some scrutiny of the MSB paper in Open Journal of Pediatrics where they
claim an increase of congenital hypothyroidism in California after
Fukushima:

Yuri Hiranuma's letter to the journal, and the response:
http://fukushimavoice-eng2.blogspot.se/2014/04/a-letter-to-editor-regarding.html

Ian Goddard's video about the forgery, pedagogical and very nicely done,
please spread the word:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOreFp9983I

Related issue: Last year I asked Jacobs University in Bremen regarding
Busby's claimed affiliation with them. After some delay I received the
following letter:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9SfbxMt2FYxTklXNUMyNGR5V0k/edit?pli=1
After the university brought this up with the journal the affiliation of
Busby has been changed to Green Audit in the printed version, but the
online version still has the incorrect affiliation:
http://file.scirp.org/Html/16-1330260_40157.htm

Some more information can be found on the Atomic Insights blog:
http://atomicinsights.com/mangano-sherman-take/

Best wishes,
Mattias Lantz

--