[ RadSafe ] EPA to make radiation standards more protective? Comments already submitted - add yours!

Miller, Mark L mmiller at sandia.gov
Fri Aug 1 12:28:19 CDT 2014

Here are some comments that others are making.  Folks should read them and submit their own comments ASAP.
http://radiationeffects.org/2014/08/01/kennecott-uranium-company-comments-on-epas-proposed-anpr/
http://radiationeffects.org/2014/08/01/u-s-nuclear-regulatory-commission-staffs-comments-on-epas-proposed-rulemaking/
http://radiationeffects.org/2014/08/01/saris-response-to-epas-anpr-regarding-its-standards-for-nuclear-power-operations/

http://radiationeffects.org/