[ RadSafe ] Claude Sill's Obituary Notice

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Aug 4 13:30:29 CDT 2014

I got to know about Claudes great radiochemical methods during a stay at the
Arizona State University, when working with John McKlveen - another friend
who died decades to early. I was fascinated by Claudes methods and his
obvious radiochemistry skills. I have been at several BAER conferences when
they were called this way, but unfortunately I never met Claude personally.
What a pity! I was thinking of adapting his methods to be used with LSC -
but also for these thoughts time was to short for me to do it.

Franz