[ RadSafe ] Perseid shower plus some fireballs

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 10:50:22 CDT 2014

Maury and Dog,

     You'll look for Perseids and will probably see  some UFO's also.  Bet
you and Dog could make some pretty good UFO orbs or  foo fighters using a
Helicopter drone and some bright lights attached to  it.  Enjoy the
Perseids!!!!

     Joe Preisig

PS  big meteor fragments can be worth serious $$$$.

In a message dated 8/5/2014 2:18:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,