[ RadSafe ] Radiological Engineering

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 15:19:59 CDT 2014

Radsafe,

     I expect shielding design is part of radiological  engineering.  I
expect running MCNP (Monte Carlo Neutral Particle Program),  MCNPX, CASIM,
LAHET, FLUKA, EGS, other HP codes, is part of radiological  engineering.

    Health Physics and Radiological Engineering have  considerable
overlap???

    For more HP Computer Codes see the RSICC (Radiation  Shielding
Information Center) website at Oak Ridge National Lab.

    Making HP detector measurements properly is probably  part of
Radiological Engineering.

    Joe Preisig

In a message dated 8/6/2014 4:11:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,