[ RadSafe ] Radiation safety audits on OnSite systems (EH & S Assistant)

Christopher Royce christopherlroyce at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 19:59:27 CDT 2014

Call the UT Houston Health Science Center Rad Safety Office. I used to be there 6 years ago and they used EHS Assistant for rad audits. Travis Halphen is a good contact. The IT guy Steve David really did a lot to put together the database and fields. He worked a ton with the software provider to get that program up and running. Both very helpful. You can call them direct at the Rad Safety program number or search there names on the UT directory. Tell em Christopher Royce sent ya!

Radiation Safety Program - University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth)

Radiation Safety Program - University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth)
Radiation Safety Training Basic Radiation Safety Training **Required for Radioactive Material Users Radiation Safety Awareness Laser Safety Training X-Ray Safety Training Dental X-Ray Safety Training
View on www.uth.edu Preview by Yahoo

Christopher Royce, CSP, RRPT
334-425-5914
Christopherlroyce at yahoo.com