[ RadSafe ] Fission Future

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 13:05:01 CDT 2014

Radsafe:

      Sure, oil, coal, natural gas, methane, wind  power, solar power,
fusion???, building energy efficient homes, wood???,  etc.

      A nuclear fission future is better than no  future at all.  And
eventually it will come down to nuclear power
and perhaps fusion....

     I hope Radsafe can find a new list owner.   Thanks Dr. Terry for
running it for so long.

     Joe Preisig

In a message dated 8/17/2014 1:55:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,