[ RadSafe ] Anyone want to take over the list

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:11:49 CDT 2014

Dear Group:

My 2 cents as well: I enjoy the ad hoc nature of RADSAFE even when the
topics get a little odd.  That said, I've not noticed too much piling on
after a thread is exhausted.  And when I do, it's easy enough to dismiss
them.  I think the level of moderation is adequate for the group.  Jeff has
stepped-in on occasion, but otherwise has left the floor open for
discussion.

Best!

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist