[ RadSafe ] Keep Radsafe active

Sander Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Tue Aug 19 17:46:01 CDT 2014

Jeff has done a fantastic job managing the list, not too heavy-handed and
intervening as appropriate. It is a tough assignment. I know because many
years ago I filled in for Mike Stabin when Vanderbilt housed the system and
Mike was going to be away for a couple of weeks. Every day I had to go in
and address errors by members, computer glitches, approving new membership
requests. There are lots of items that the list owner has to do to keep the
system viable.

So thanks again Jeff! Your support is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Sandy
Retired, Consultant