[ RadSafe ] Sending messages to RadSafe on Windows 7

Otto G. Raabe ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Fri Aug 22 13:38:03 CDT 2014

>August 22, 2014

I CANNOT SEND MESSAGES  TO RADSAFE ON Windows 7.

Both XP and Windows 7 are installed on my same computer,

The very same E-mail program is Eudora 7 on both XP and Windows 7.

My E-Mail service provider is exactly the same for both systems.

I am other lists including PowerNet, RiskAnalysis, and Radiobiology.

Only RadSafe ignores my postings.

My conclusion is that RadSafe Server is the source of the problem.

Otto

Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the Environment
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
E-Mail: ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140