[ RadSafe ] Release of history of Manhattan Project security

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 14:32:07 CDT 2014

Radsafe,

     Arthur Compton, Arthur Holly Compton ---->  Compton Scattering???
(Pair Production etc.)...

     Pretty  interesting.          Sometimes  scientists figure out things
themselves and National security guys think there  is an information leak
somewhere.

     Joe Preisig

PS  The Germans discovered fission (Hahn and Strassman) after the  crash of
a UFO in the Black Forest.
      Coincidence????

In a message dated 8/22/2014 2:28:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,