[ RadSafe ] Nuclear power plant cooling towers

Brent Rogers brent.rogers at optusnet.com.au
Mon Aug 25 10:43:37 CDT 2014

Many think the towers are the reactor.  Provably because they watched one of the Superman movies where Superman flew the bad guy (who came from the sun and was trying to steal earths energy) down into the cooling tower, opened a hatch revealing a massive glow, and threw energy man into it.  Scene shift to control room, where all the power gauges immediately peg on max power.

Sent from my iPad