[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] Even low-level radioactivity is damaging, scientists conclude

Mattias Lantz Mattias.Lantz at physics.uu.se
Mon Dec 1 08:10:33 CST 2014

Not sure if it was up on the list, but the whole idea of having a
meta-study where effects on plants, animals and humans are bunched
together like that calls for applying a big bucket of scepticism.
Considering the names of the authors one should not be surprised though.

/Mattias Lantz

--
Mattias Lantz - Researcher
ランツ マティアス