[ RadSafe ] OT---Aids

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Dec 3 16:42:23 CST 2014

I do not think that this falls into the scope of RADSAFE, not to talk that
this lacks any link to the original message. I am not connected to any
Google news (why should  I?). If you want to forward anything on RADASAFE,
please give the links and moreover observe the scope of RADSAFE regarding
Radiation Protection.

However best ragards,

Franz